I brought them a couple of Dr. Seuss books for the baby (Green Eggs and Ham/ A.B.C.s)
I also brought a few girly outfits. Let the spoiling begin!!!
A cute grey onesie with blue/silver skirt.
Various onesies
I like the one that says
"I'm Cute, My Mom is Cute and My Dad is Lucky"
I like the one that says
"I'm Cute, My Mom is Cute and My Dad is Lucky"
Coordinated onesies and pants.
Duck sleeper....oh so cute!
Saturday morning, Karl made homemade waffles and then we were off to shop. First stop was the LaZBoy store. They picked out a brown Rocker/Recliner for the nursery. It should be delivered in a couple of weeks. Karl is shown here taking a break from all the shopping. Get your rest now Buddy!
Then it was time for lunch. We had lunch at B.J.s Brewhouse and then drove to Buy Buy Baby.
While we were at Buy Buy Baby, we picked up a crib mattress
Crib bedding "Happy Safari" with a couple of spare crib sheets,
decorative wall decals and a baby tub.
decorative wall decals and a baby tub.
Also got a few baby gowns, pacifiers, rectal thermometer and closet organizers.
We were exhausted when we got home, Audrey slept for a while and Karl and I passed the time visiting. We went out quickly to HEB to get some ingredients for a couple of home-made pizzas with a new wine picked out by Karl. All was delicious!
I left late Sunday morning and when I got home I had a picture from Karl with the bed put together with the new bedding in place. They are well on there way for Missy Kuklenz to arrive!










No comments:
Post a Comment