Saturday, April 2nd Doug was brewing beer and he prefers that I not be in the house when that happens.
So I spent the day out and about. My first stop was Andrew's Tball game in Little Elm.
So I spent the day out and about. My first stop was Andrew's Tball game in Little Elm.
Mimi and her little Brave
Andrew and his first hit of the day.
Andrew running home.
My shirt I had made to wear to the next game
After the T-ball game, we went to a local cafe for breakfast/lunch and then back to the Elliotts for a little fun, before I headed out for some errands (drycleaners, shredding service, etc.)
I then drove to Frisco to the Kiefer's apartment, Jackie was my personal shopper as I was looking at types of clothing for vacation in October.
I then drove to Frisco to the Kiefer's apartment, Jackie was my personal shopper as I was looking at types of clothing for vacation in October.




No comments:
Post a Comment