My brother Garry was in town for the Nascar race at Texas Motor Speedway,
which just happened to occur on his birthday. Since he was gone to the race on his actual birthday,
we celebrated his birthday on Sunday, April 10th.
I made a cake, trying a new Wilton method I've never used before.
which just happened to occur on his birthday. Since he was gone to the race on his actual birthday,
we celebrated his birthday on Sunday, April 10th.
I made a cake, trying a new Wilton method I've never used before.
Andrew is trying to talk Garry in to letting him blow out the candle.
After cake & ice cream, we played Andrew's favorite game "Pie in the Face" game.
This was Karl and Garry's first time playing.
We play until everyone finally gets some whipped cream on their nose.
Happy Birthday Garry! Hope you had a fun time in Texas!
No comments:
Post a Comment