Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday Out & About


Saturday, Doug was going to brew a batch of beer so I took Mom and Dad out for the day.

We left around 10am and went to Kohls so Mom could use her Kohls gift card and spend some Kohls cash she had from her last visit.  She got a scarf, Dad got a vest and I got a necklace.

We then stopped for gas (currently $1.85/gal) and the bank for some cash. Then we were headed about one hour north on I35.  We stopped at noon for lunch at Cracker Barrel. Yummy home-cooked food!

Then we were off to WinStar World Casino - Thackerville, OK.  We arrived at 1pm and left around 3pm.

I won $45 and Dad won $30 playing the penny slots....Mom just had fun!

It rained on us all the way home.  Doug was still brewing beer when we arrived home and he didn't finish up until about 9pm.  Guess we could have stayed at the casino longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment