Saturday, August 30, 2014

Birthday Celebration with Gifts

I have been celebrating my birthday off / on for the past week or so.  A few weeks ago, my friend Linda and I went to Gregory's Bistro in McKinnery for dinner (while both of our husbands were out of town.)  Linda knows I love trying new restaurants and this will be on the "must visit again" list for the future.  http://www.gregorysbistro.org/

Last weekend, the Elliotts came over and we celebrated with them. They gave me my card with some new corncob skewers (I didn't have matched sets any more) and a $50 PINKIES (mani/pedi) gift card. We had dinner and then angel food cake with strawberries and ice cream.  http://www.pinkiesnailspatique.com/#



Thursday, this past week Jonathan and I had lunch at Rototo's Pizza/Pasta restaurant.
http://rotolos.com/

My actual birthday was yesterday and I received a few phone calls:
my parents, my niece Makayla and my friend Linda.

Jill treated me to lunch at Mooyah Burgers in Frisco/Little Elm.  http://www.mooyah.com/
I've never been before so another new restaurant for me to try. YAY!!!

Jackie and Jonathan gave me a 3 pack of beverage napkins (specifically wine) plus two gifts cards. 
1) Total Wine & More (so I can buy wine for my napkins)http://www.totalwine.com/ 
2) World Market  (so I can buy some home decor or some appetizers to go with my wine) http://www.worldmarket.com/


I was lucky this year as Doug was in town for my birthday. He gave me a $15.00 iTunes gift card and a dinner reservation for tonight at Bob's Chop and SteakHouse.  We are going to the Grapevine location. http://www.bobs-steakandchop.com/  This will be a night out plus another new restaurant to try! BONUS!!
 
I also received some beautiful birthday cards from Karl/Audey; Josh/Jill & Andrew; Jackie/Jonathan; Doug; my parents; and TPC church.

No comments:

Post a Comment