Monday, April 7, 2014

Andrew being Silly

One of Andrew's favorite games to play is Hide and Seek.
He is shown below "hiding".  I guess he figures if he can't see you, you can't see him!
Hilarious!!
 Andrew likes to help at dinner time.
We had spaghetti the other day when he was over.
Here he has picked up one spaghetti noodle and he's rubbing it together like he's trying to start a fire.
I think Sid does this on the ICE AGE movie he watches frequently.
 When we babysit Andrew overnight last week. We made salmon. We weren't sure he would eat it but, the kid likes fish sticks...so..why not.  He didn't want to try it at first, but eventually didn't like picking it up with his fork so he picked up the entire piece of salmon and ate it with his hands.

 Side Note - Do you like my new plates / placemats.  I got the plates from Pier One Imports with a gift card from Josh/Jill. I got the placemats from Anna's Linens when I was out shopping with Audrey a few weeks ago.
 Andrew is trying to give me a big thumbs up after his second Blastball game.
 
 
I think he was more worried about eating his oreos than pleasing Mimi with a photo.
After snack time, Andrew ran to the playground and cried because he had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment