This past Friday night, Doug and I drove down to Tomball and stayed overnight at Karl & Audrey's house. They again provided a wonderful meal (they are 2 for 2 now!) and a guest room accomodations.
Saturday morning Doug and I went over to Jill & Josh's house. Today was move out day! By the time we got there at 10am, the movers were gone and on their way to Kemp,TX where Josh will be living in a 2 bedroom apartment at the Hamlins on Cedar Creek Lake as he starts his job on Tuesday, October 2nd. Josh will be working as an Associate Chiropractor at Lakeway Chiropractic in Gun Barrel City,Tx.
We packed up some stuff in our truck so Jill could drive it to Gun Barrel City and help Josh with the unpacking over the weekend. Doug and I got to take Andrew home with us for the remainder of the weekend. Jill and Andrew will be living with us for the next 90 days (Josh's probation period at Lakeway Chiropractic) and then will make plans to join him.
Jill was able to relocate with her job, to the Carrollton office (near 635 & 35 interchange). She has not enjoyed the longer commute as Dallas traffic is horrible.
Andrew started daycare on Monday @ La Petite Academy in The Colony. The infant room has 5 infants in the room so not terribly busy. I wonder how soon it will be, before he gets sick for the first time?
No comments:
Post a Comment