Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

I was able to spend Mothers Day weekend with all three of my amazing children, their awesome spouses and my three adorable grand children.

Friday night, we all met at Hard Eight BBQ for dinner.
Then there was a little party planning to be done for Josh's surprise party on Saturday.












Saturday
In the morning Jackie & I transported the cake to the birthday party. We helped set up and tear down after the even. After the party, everyone enjoyed some time in the pool. It was a simple dinner: 

Hamburgers/Brats, Pasta Salad and baked beans.

After dinner they presented me with my mother's day gift. They had all conspired to get a family photo done for me. It wasn't a secret but I hadn't seen the final product. They  were all wonderful. See below:








Sunday:
I made some brunch and the Elliotts came over for the day.
Karl,Audrey and Aurora left around 12:30 to drive back to Houston.
Jill and I took Caleb and Andrew to the "new park" but it was a short visit as it started to rain.

I made King Ranch chicken for dinner with ice cream for dessert.

Thank you to all that made this such a special weekend for me (and Josh too..I guess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment