Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Trip to Minnesota

I flew to Minnesota after work on Friday, Dec 4th. The Swanson family picked me up at the airport and we were off to Davanni's for dinner.  (Oh, how I love me some Davanni's)
When we got home the girls opened their Christmas gifts from Aunt Dee and Uncle Doug.

 

Saturday, December 5th. The girls and I made some gingerbread men and decorated them while Jen was doing a photo shoot. Garry, Maria and Bradley came for dinner. It was great to see my brother and nephew. It's been a while! Plus I got to meet Maria for the first time. It's been a while since our Fonda Community High School cheer-leading days.





Sunday, December 6th we hung around the house and played games.

Monday, December 7th. I took Monday off from work and Jen, Allie and I went to the Mall of America so Allie could see Santa.  It was great to see all of the expansion at MOA. We enjoyed a nice lunch and then did some outlet shopping for my little niece.

Tuesday, December 8th. I worked from Jen's house. When Jen got home from work..we grabbed a quick bite to eat before heading out to Makayla's school for her Christmas Band concert. She has only been playing the clarinet for a few weeks..but most of the songs were recognizable. The band director is to be complimented!!

Wednesday, December 9th. I went with Jenny to work and I shared her office and was able to get quite a bit of work done before going to the airport for my return flight home.

It was a great visit. It was fun to be part of the "Tiny Tim" Elf on the Shelf fun each night.
The girls were very entertaining and I hated to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment