Today, Nathan and the Elliotts came over sooner than expected as they didn't go to the Dallas Zoo.
The morning was started with Andrew's new board games.
Dr Seuss matching game, Connect Four and Hungry, Hungry Hippo.
Andrew loves the "chomping" part of the game.
The morning was started with Andrew's new board games.
Dr Seuss matching game, Connect Four and Hungry, Hungry Hippo.
Andrew loves the "chomping" part of the game.
He always picks the yellow hippo!
For lunch we had hamburgers, ranch beans and corn on the cob.
Right after lunch, I had Nathan make dinner.
We put the ingredients in the crockpot so we wouldn't have to come in from the pool to make dinner.
Nathan is shown mixing the ingredients for the breading for the chicken.
This is the recipe for dinner.
After lunch, Andrew took a nap and we watched the The Hunger Games movie "Catching Fire".
It is the second of the series, Nathan had watched the first movie last night at Josh & Jill's.
I think the third movie is currently in production...Coming Soon!
After the movie was over it was time for some Sun & Fun!
It is the second of the series, Nathan had watched the first movie last night at Josh & Jill's.
I think the third movie is currently in production...Coming Soon!
After the movie was over it was time for some Sun & Fun!
There were treats too!
After two hours of sun and fun we were hungry and dinner was ready!
I think we all agreed Nathan did a great job of making dinner. Now he is prepared to cook for his mom. He should be worried she might get used to that idea!!!!!
I think we all agreed Nathan did a great job of making dinner. Now he is prepared to cook for his mom. He should be worried she might get used to that idea!!!!!
After dinner, there were more board games and a few photo ops.
"Happy Face"
"Happy Face"
"Funny Face"
Jackie & Jonathan came home after a day at Jonathan's parents.
It was a great day....I wonder what tomorrow will bring??
It was a great day....I wonder what tomorrow will bring??

No comments:
Post a Comment