All the kids were home for Thanksgiving and we celebrated on Friday.
Below is Audrey and Jill's version of bananagrams!
Below is Audrey and Jill's version of bananagrams!
Audrey and I made the three pies on Thursday afternoon
while Doug and Karl watched the Cowboys football game.
We made Lemon Meringue, Pumpkin and Grandma Hersoms pecan pie
while Doug and Karl watched the Cowboys football game.
We made Lemon Meringue, Pumpkin and Grandma Hersoms pecan pie
Doug smoked two kinds of meat: a Butterball turkey breast and a Cure81 ham.
Jill made the deviled eggs.
Audrey kept up on the washing of the dishes.
Karl did the prep for the sausage dressing.
Audrey kept up on the washing of the dishes.
Karl did the prep for the sausage dressing.
In addition, our new recipe this year was a corn pudding
which I had enjoyed at my friend Linda's this summer.
This is all that was left!
which I had enjoyed at my friend Linda's this summer.
This is all that was left!


No comments:
Post a Comment