This weekend I designed a PVC project I've been wanting to make for a while.
I purchased the pieces at Home Depot. Later in the day, Josh and Jill came over to help me remove the landscaping bricks from around the tree out front (that is another story coming up).I showed them my project design and the items I had purchased.
Josh pointed out a flaw in my materials purchase and said he would check Lowe's for the right parts.
Today, Josh came over after work and we started to work on the project.
I needed help with the cutting part of the project as the pvc pieces were 10' long.
Josh got the workbench down and it clamped to the pvc perfectly.
He even let me use the reciprocating saw to cut.
I still have all of my fingers and so does Josh.....so it was a good day!
Measured and re-measured...now ready to cut.
The parts are coming together nicely.
Assembled but I think we need some more height to keep the cushions off the floor
and away from the mice that roam the garage in the winter.
Chaise cushion holder complete!
No more using the smoker, storage boxes and the top of the refrigerator for storing these items.
Thanks for all your assistance Josh to help me realize my vision!
No more using the smoker, storage boxes and the top of the refrigerator for storing these items.
Thanks for all your assistance Josh to help me realize my vision!
No comments:
Post a Comment