Josh and Jill went out of town for a few days and we got to keep Andrew for a few short days.
I picked him up from daycare on Thursday afternoon.
Dinner - Thursday night was a Manwich sandwich, mac & cheese and 1/2 peach cut up.
He is shown eating his dinner like a big boy
I also bought a potty chair that fits the toilet for him to start using.
He always ran right to it when I asked him "Do you want to sit on the potty?"
He always ran right to it when I asked him "Do you want to sit on the potty?"
He never was successful...but we'll keep trying!
Friday at lunchtime we went to visit Grandpa at work.
"Look how skinny Poppa is getting!"
"Look how skinny Poppa is getting!"
He slept on the way all the way home!
Saturday, Grandpa had to work most of the day.
Andrew is shown enjoying some special treats from Mimi!
Andrew is shown enjoying some special treats from Mimi!
Sunday, we went to the Mall and the grocery store.
Josh, Jill and Brycelynn picked up Andrew after dinner Sunday night.
Josh, Jill and Brycelynn picked up Andrew after dinner Sunday night.
We had a wonderful visit and taught Andrew some new sounds to make (elephants, kitty, and chickens). We really enjoyed hearing his vocabulary grow and loved reading lots and lots of book!



No comments:
Post a Comment