Today, I received the dress I ordered for Karl and Audrey's wedding.
I had the dress custom made to my measurements.
The dress came from a dress maker in China.
I ordered the dress on April 16th and in less than 30 days it was here!
Cost $119.99 (+ shipping $18.37). It was delivered by DHL.
I had the dress custom made to my measurements.
The dress came from a dress maker in China.
I ordered the dress on April 16th and in less than 30 days it was here!
Cost $119.99 (+ shipping $18.37). It was delivered by DHL.
I found the dress on Pinterest here
Colors for Karl and Audrey's wedding is a dark purple and antique gold.
My dress is a champagne color
There is a quilted belt with an attached fabric rose.
The dress can be worn with / without the belt or
the dress can be worn with the lace jacket and the belt over the jacket.
Which look do you prefer?
There is a quilted belt with an attached fabric rose.
The dress can be worn with / without the belt or
the dress can be worn with the lace jacket and the belt over the jacket.
Which look do you prefer?
Now for accessories and shoes!!!

I LOVE the Lace jacket!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery elegant!! Even more elegant with the jacket!!!
ReplyDeleteCleta